Eclipse MicroGlide HA
MicroGlide HA™ is one of Eclipse Aesthetics’ best-selling products used to compliment micro-needling and other aesthetic procedures. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a gelatinous carbohydrate that is naturally found in a person’s body.
HA helps promote the conditions for collagen production, plumps and hydrates. It is used to moisturize the skin in conjunction with a micro-needling treatment. After micro-needling procedures, applying Eclipse MicroGlide HA™ delivers deep nourishment to the skin.
*Contact representative for details. Products available in select countries.Request Info
Eclipse MicroGlide GF
Eclipse MicroGlide GF™ is designed to aid in the lubrication and enhancement of the skin. MicroGlide GF™ can be used to compliment micro-neelding with other applications including microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing. Eclipse MicroGlide GF™ uses mesenchymal stem cell growth factor (GF) to optimize the skin’s response to the Eclipse MicroPen® procedure. To produce Stem Growth Factors, special types of mesenchymal stem cells are cultured in the laboratory and utilized to create more of the beneficial molecules. The product doesn’t contain any cells, only the bio-signals produced are used in MicroGlide GF™. The benefits of GF are recognized for promoting skin cell proliferation and neocollagenesis.Request Info
What Are Growth Factors aka Cytokines?
- Growth Factors promote improved conditions for healing with reduced inflammation
- Naturally occurring peptide and protein signaling molecules
- GFs control cellular growth, proliferation, healing and differentiation
Number of Bone Marrow Stem Cells Plummet with Age?
- By age 30: Only 4% of the relative number present at birth
- At age 50: Number drops to only 2.5%
- While skin ages from decades of inflammation, the cells tasked with repair dramatically decline
- The growth factors, like those in Eclipse MicroGlide GF™, mimic the effect of having more cells
Mesenchymal stem cells shown as a proportion of total cells in bone marrow
Trial Patients: MicroGlide GF™ Without Micro-Needling?
- 24 day duration
- 14 subjects
- 36 to 72 years of age
- Course lines, fine lines, reflectivity, texture, tone, coloration
- All subjects improved in at least one criterion
- 11 of 14 (86%) observed improvement in four criteria
*Contact representative for details. Products available in select countries.