Eclipse PRP™ is a platelet rich plasma collection system that offers superior quality and quantity. PRP is utilized by health professional in their practices for various applications.
The PRP is prepared by taking a small sample of the patient’s own blood, then separating platelets from platelet poor plasma (PPP), RBC and GRs via centrifugation. The platelet rich plasma is then collected and can be applied. The whole PRP harvest and preparation process is simple and the entire procedure typically takes approximately 30 minutes.
While it is possible for patients to be able to achieve desired results after only one treatment; additional treatments may be recommended based on a patient’s specific needs.
FDA Clearance: 510(k) number: BK110035
Features & Benefits
- Convenient: Procedure takes less than 30 minutes
- Better Patient Tolerance: Small volume of blood required
- Best Value: High volume PRP yield of ~6 mL of PRP per 11 mL tube and ~12 mL per 22 mL tube
- Optimum Platelet Recovery: 90% ± 10%
- Consistent Platelet Concentration: Allowing for predictable performance
- Pure PRP: High-tech gel removes ~97.8% contaminating red blood cells
- No Foreign Components: Virtually eliminates the rise of adverse reactions
- Pyrogen Free
- FDA Clearance: 510(k) number: BK110035
Science & Data
As part of the body’s natural healing ability, platelets and other components in human blood migrate to the point of care. Platelets are well known to release numerous growth factors that respond to tissue injury and initiate and promote the conditions for healing. Eclipse PRP™ is an autologous system that allows physicians to prepare platelet rich plasma at the patient point of care. The platelet-rich plasma is optimally concentrated with minimal amounts of contaminating red and white blood cells. This system has been safely used in hundreds of thousands of procedures worldwide.
Platelets Release Growth Factors
Regulatory Status FDA cleared 510(k) Class II medical device. Eclipse PRP is intended for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from a small sample of blood at the patient point of care. The PRP is mixed with autograft or allograft bone prior to application to an orthopedic surgical site. 510(k) number: BK110035
Kits & Accessories
Eclipse Aesthetics Eclipse PRP™ Patient Kits are specially designed to make the PRP preparation fast, convenient, consistent and yield quality platelet rich plasma.
Eclipse PRP Patient Kit Includes:
- ECLIPSE PRP™ Tube – 11 or 22 mL
- ECLIPSE PRP™ Blood Draw Kit
Eclipse Aesthetics Centrifuge
Eclipse Aesthetics offers an ECLIPSE PRP™ compatible centrifuge that allows practices the flexibility needed for a wide variety of specimen types. The centrifuge provides g-forces as low as 250xg or as high as 2,000xg. It is equipped with a programmable force and time settings that is easy to use. A digital display allows you to clearly see the RMP and time settings.
- Electronic Timer with Digital Display: Scrollable time selection from 1 to 99 minutes
- Brushless AC Motor: Smooth and quiet operation that requires no routine maintenance
- Cool Operating Temperature: Unique design of the motor housing allows for cool
- Footprint: Compact design; requires less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Automatic Lid Lock: Will not run with the lid open. Lid cannot be opened while tubes are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris in case of tube breakage
- Clear Lid: Allows safe observation and access for photo tachometer
- Regulatory Approvals: Certified to U.S., Canadian, and European Safety standards
- Reinforced Guard Bowl: Provides maximum safety and durability